Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nutter Butter Pumpkin Muffin

Just one of the many names for my cute little chow shepherd mix named Bruin.

He's managed to have some kind of crazy allergic reaction to something.
Look at this!

A face only a mother could love.

My poor baby. He is on steroids to see if that will clear it up. If not, he may actually have some kind of auto immune disease and that would not be good.

(But the vet did seem pretty certain that it was an allergy. He didn't seem to think it was really auto immune, that's just a possibility if it turns out not to be an allergy).

Anyway, I am not going to be over dramatic about this as I so often can be.

I'm sure he will be fine. He's just the sweetest thing, isn't he? Awe.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Poor baby...I hate it when my Bailey-boy is sick. Here's hoping it's not serious!

Scott Donnelly said...

People who don't have dogs will never understand why we are such freaks about them... I can't explain it, it just happens. Hope Bruin is gonna' make a speedy recovery... hopefully he is not in any sort of professional dog sports league, they frown on doggy steroids.

Anonymous said...

I hope it doesn't have anything to do with bunnies!